LawnMaster L10 Robot Mower Firmware
L10 Robot Mower Firmware Update
For the best performance and latest features, keep your LawnMaster L10 robot Mower firmware up to date.
December 2020 Update
This update provides a new feature of mowing on alternate days.
This is particularly useful for those L10 owners with smaller lawns where cutting every day is just too frequent, and is also useful in early spring and late autumn when the grass growth rate is slower and the lawn may be wetter.
How To Install Firmware
- Download the software file above and save it to a blank USB flash drive/memory stick. Do not change the filename.
- Make sure that the battery indicator is green and has sufficient charge to perform the software update.
- Turn off the robot mower at the switch underneath and place it upside down on a clean, soft surface. Now is also a good time to perform any routine maintenance such as checking and replacing blades.
- Using a cross-head screwdriver, remove the screws from the battery compartment in the deck of the mower.
- Turn the mower back on at the switch and wait for two beeps.
- Insert the USB flash drive and listen for 4 beeps. All time setting lights on the control panel will flash green. The program is installing. Do not remove the USB stick while the program is installing. This may result in damage to your mower.
- When the update is finished (this may take several minutes), the mower will beep continuously. The flash drive can now be removed. The mower will beep twice indicating that the software update is complete.
- Replace the battery cover and screws.
New instructions on how to set the mower to operate on alternate days can be found on page 23 of the updated instruction manual here: