Privacy & Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or other access devices by websites that you visit. By continuing to use this Website, you are agreeing to our placing of cookies on your computer.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Necessity - To enable you to log into secure areas of our website, remember items you have added to the basket and remember information you have entered already when navigating throughout the session.
- Performance - To allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works by ensuring that users are quickly and easily finding what they are looking for.
- Improving your experience - To recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Understanding our customers better - To help improve the performance and relevance of our website by using Google Analytics and Google Advertising cookies. These are classed as third party cookies that track and collect your browsing behaviour. (Please note we do not control how third party cookies are set.)
Overall, our cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
You can block or disable cookies easily within your browser but in doing so we won't be able to deliver the best experience when visiting our website. To disable cookies please visit the help section of your preferred browser.
You can also use the tool provided by Google to disable all Google Analytics tracking on your browser.
Please follow this link to find out more https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
To find out more about Google Analytics Privacy and Cookies please follow this link https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Information we collect about you
We collect and store Personal Information you submit when you use this website or otherwise provide it to us. The type and level of information requested will depend on the services you use (for example, whether you are simply browsing the website, joining our mailing list or making a purchase).
How we use the information we collect about you
Personal Information provided or collected via this website or otherwise will only be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- to provide you with customer support and advice;
- to provide you with customer service, and to address any complaints you may have;
- to administer competitions;
- to help us understand your needs and interests and how we can improve this website and our products and services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and manage any order that you place with us;
- to analyse the use of the website to ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other access device;
- to monitor and/or keep records of our e-mail and other communications with you, and to address the nature and purposes of the communications.
- to send you information about our products and services (unless you have asked us not to) or, if you opt-in to receive promotional information and/or newsletters from us
- to process payments or refunds, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business;
How to opt-out of marketing communications
You can choose not to receive marketing communications from us at any time by either:
- using the unsubscribe facility in an e-mail or other electronic communication from us
- sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing to Marketing Communications, Cleva Europe Ltd, G2 Prestwick Park, Prestwick, Newcastle upon Tyne NE20 9SJ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website is intended for UK residents unless otherwise stated.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.